WELCOME TO MY PAGE!
I have a website I am currently working on! rushriverhoney.com! Rush River Honey Company™
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and my website! Sorry for the long intro but some peeps have no morals!

**** NOTICE ****
*David Winters
(Long Creek Apiaries), purchased and relinquished the domain name "rushriverhoneycompany.com" I did not authorize David Winters to use my company name or my trademarks. This website contains junk, thanks to David Winters. "rushriverhoneycompany.com" is not affiliated or associated in any way with me or my business.

*** MY TRADEMARKS ***
Rush River Honey Company
™ 2006, Rush River Gold™ 2006, I Keep Wild Things In A Box™ 2006 are registered trademarks in the State of Wisconsin and are protected by Fair Trade Laws in the United States. "Need Honey?" is also a trademark identified with my business.

PLEASE DO NOT USE, PARTIALLY USE, OR COPY MY TRADEMARKS, for your blogs, your signatures, or your webpages.

*** BEEKEEPERS ***
Many of you are looking to purchase bees for spring. Educate yourself and buy from a reputable company. Utilize the search engines, the bee forums, the BBB, the states Consumer Affairs Division. If you are looking for russians, you might check with the RHBA. About David Winters of Long Creek Apiaries; my page describes my experience with this company, and a Utah reporters article fighting for your honey...bees....



Search This Blog for Consumer Information on Long Creek Apiaries and David Winters

Easy, Natural Hand Cut Comb Honey!



For all beekeepers who would like to try a cut comb honey method with minimal expense, and using equipment you already have. I'd be happy to answer any questions, just 'buzz' me an email!

(you can view these full screen by hitting the button to the right of the slide numbers.)

2 comments:

  1. I did cut comb honey for the first time this year, and this was very helpful! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this - very helpful!

    ReplyDelete